Update Travel Regulation in Indonesia
Effective 16 August 2022
Pre-departure PCR test result is no longer required for fully vaccinated travelers for arrival at entry ports in Indonesia
- Soekarno Hatta, Banten.
- Juanda, Jawa Timur.
- Ngurah Rai, Bali.
- Hang Nadim, Kepulauan Riau.
- Sam Ratulangi, Sulawesi Utara.
- Zainuddin Abdul Madjid, Nusa Tenggara Barat.
- Kualanamu, Sumatera Utara.
- Sultan Hasanuddin, Sulawesi Selatan.
- Yogyakarta, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta.
- Sultan Iskandar Muda, Aceh.
- Minangkabau, Sumatera Barat.
- Sultan Aji Muhammad Sulaiman Sepinggan, Kalimantan Timur.
- Sultan Syarif Kasim II, Riau.
- Kertajati, Jawa Barat.
- Sentani, Papua.
Visa Exemption Arrangement (VEA): applicable for fully vaccinated travelers of 9 nationalities, max 30 days, non-extendable
Brunei Darussalam, Philippines, Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapura, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Visa on Arrival (VOA): applicable for fully vaccinated travelers of 86 nationalities:
Albania, Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chille, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Laos, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Myanmar, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Palestine, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Rumania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Surine, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor Leste, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, Uzbekistan, Vatican and Vietnam.
For those that can not apply for a visa on arrival, please contact us.
Those travelers holding a B211A visa will be subject to the Pre-flight and entry conditions below.
- VoA-Visa on Arrival costs IDR 500.000 per person and the payment is on arrival.
- VoA-Visa on Arrival entitles for a single Entry into Bali/Indonesia, stay up to 30 days and can be maximum 1 times extended at Immigration Office (charges applied).
- Payment can be done by: Visa Card, Master Card, Cash in IDR or foreign currency, foreign currencies USD, EURO, GBP, SGD and others as per prevailing daily exchange rate, only banknotes accepted, preferably cash payments ( refund in IDR currency )
Also subject to the Pre-flight and entry conditions below.
VOA - Visa on Arrival Entry Terms Conditions
- Passport validity min 6 months beyond entry date in Indonesia.
- RETURN air flight ticket
- Min. 2 x vaccinated / preferably with booster with WHO authorized vaccinations, and the 2nd vaccination must have been given at least 2 weeks / 14 days prior to departure (except for 1 x COVID-19 vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson, Sputnik V or Convidicea, other conditions apply). Booster is preferred
- Children under 18 years of age: NOT required to show COVID-19 Vaccination proof as long as they are travelling with a fully-vaccinated guardian.
- COVID-19 recovery - as of 11 July 2022
If you have been confirmed positive for COVID-19 a maximum of 30 days before departure and you have been declared inactive in transmitting COVID-19, an exception is made from the obligation to show a fully COVID-19 vaccination card/certificate, a minimum of one dose is also required.
Travelers with special health conditions or comorbid diseases that cause travelers to be unable to receive vaccines, may enter if they meet the following conditions: that they must attach a doctor's certificate from the Government Hospital of the country of departure stating that the person concerned has not and/or cannot participate in the COVID-19 vaccination.
- Download Peduli Lindungi APP prior to your flight departure. It’s important to have the app on your smartphone, international airlines will check upon check in. Download via App store or Google Play.
- Vaccination proof has to be integrated/authorized https://vaksinln.dto.kemkes.go.id/sign/in
In case the system fails clients can present physical copy of EU or WHO Vaccination Proofs (fully vaccinated).
Upon arrival at DPS Airport ground staff can help to integrate data into PEDULI LINDUNGI APP
- Register e-CD (Electronic Custom Declaration) prior to arrival / show QR code to customs officer.
For international arrivals who are resident in Indonesia (both Indonesian passport holders and foreign passport holders) who have not been able to get vaccinated or have received the first dose of vaccine at least 14 days before departure, are required to quarantine for 5 x 24 hours in a CHSE hotel/villa/resort.